TO REGISTER IN OREGON, YOU MUST BE:
• At least 17 years old (you cannot vote until you are 18 years old).
• A citizen of the United States as of at least 21 days prior to
the voter registration deadline.
• If you become a United States citizen less than 21 days before
the voter registration deadline, you may not be able to register
in time to vote in the election.
• An Oregon resident.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN REGISTER IN OREGON:
• Online using the My Vote portal at www.secure.sos.state.or.us/
orestar/vr/ register.do. Using this method, you must have current
• Oregon driver’s license or non-driver ID card.
• By mail with the application for an Oregon Voter Registration
(Form SEL 500). Mail the form to your local County Elections
office. Offices are listed on the form.
• In person at your local county elections office.
Make sure to exercise your right to vote.
Registering to vote is easy. Just pick the method that works best for you!
1710 S Red Soils Court #100
Oregon City, OR 97045
1040 SE Morrison Street
Portland OR 97214
3700 SW Murray Boulevard #101
Beaverton, OR 97005
414 NE Evans Street,
McMinnville, OR 97128
Oregon residents may also register to vote when they fill out their driver’s license application
or vehicle registration at the Oregon Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division (DMV).
TO REGISTER IN WASHINGTON, YOU MUST BE:
• A citizen of the United States;
• A legal resident of Washington State;
• At least 18 years old by Election Day;
• Not disqualified from voting due to a court order; and
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN REGISTER
• Not under Department of Corrections supervision for a
Washington felony conviction.
Register to vote online at the Secretary of State website,
www.sos.wa.gov/elections/myvote/olvr.html. Or, fill out a
voter registration form while completing a transaction at any
driver licensing office.
• Online — you’ll need a Washington State Driver License
or ID, https://wei.sos.wa.gov/agency/osos/en/Pages/
• Print – You may print the form and mail it to your county
elections office, listed on the form http://www.sos.
• By mail — request a form to be mailed to youhttps://
• In person — find your county elections department http://www.sos.wa.gov/elections/auditors.aspx
Clark County Elections Department:
1408 Franklin Street, Vancouver, WA 98666